Vs > Temuka
Asuncion vs Temuka Climate & Distance Between
Asuncion vs Juneau, Alaska, Usa
Asuncion vs Ottawa, Ks, Usa
Asuncion vs Kayes, Mali
Asuncion vs Lashio, Myanmar
Temuka vs Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia
Temuka vs Laukuva, Lithuania
Temuka vs Te Anau, New Zealand
Temuka vs Hororata, New Zealand
Yinchuan vs Greenville, Ms
Orenburg vs Trang
Formosa vs Kadugli
Stensele vs In Salah
- The distance between Asuncion, Paraguay and Temuka, New Zealand is approximately 10,825 km or 6,727 mi.
- To reach Asuncion in this distance one would set out from Temuka bearing 136.6° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Asuncion bearing 33° or NNE .
- Asuncion has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Temuka has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Asuncion is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Temuka is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 11.8 °C (21.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.8 °C (1.4°F) less in Asuncion. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 712.5 mm (28.1 in) more which is equivalent to 712.5 l/m² (17.49 US gal/ft²) or 7,125,000 l/ha (761,710 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.8° higher in Asuncion than in Temuka.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Asuncion relative to Temuka. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Temuka vs Asuncion
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -11 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Asuncion vs Yarmouth, Ns, Canada
Asuncion vs san andres, San Andres And Providencia Islands, Colombia
Asuncion vs Acarigua, Venezuela
Asuncion vs Muskogee, Ok, Usa
Temuka vs Kanin Nos (Cape), Russia
Temuka vs Chapel Hill, Nc, Usa
Temuka vs Marina Di Ginosa, Italy
Temuka vs Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan
Timaru vs Treinta Y Tres
Posadas vs Palmyra
Poznan vs Zambezi
Sena Madureira vs Itacoatiara
Asuncion vs Temuka Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Asuncion
Climate Guides for Locations near Temuka