Vs > Te Kauwhata Maf
Asuncion vs Te Kauwhata Maf Climate & Distance Between
Asuncion vs Farmington, Mn, Usa
Asuncion vs Ottawa, Ks, Usa
Asuncion vs Dublin, Ireland
Asuncion vs Sant’Angelo (Mount), Italy
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Mangochi, Malawi
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Macquarie Island, Australia
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Alice, Tx, Usa
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Lusaka, Zambia
Maturin vs Schleswig
Burundi vs Vermilion, Ab
Zumbrota, Mn vs Stensele
Oconto, Wi vs Iranshahr
- The distance between Asuncion, Paraguay and Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand is approximately 11,131 km or 6,917 mi.
- To reach Asuncion in this distance one would set out from Te Kauwhata Maf bearing 133° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Asuncion bearing 40° or NE .
- Asuncion has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Te Kauwhata Maf has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Asuncion is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Te Kauwhata Maf is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 8.4 °C (15.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.2 °C (0.4°F) more in Asuncion. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 187.6 mm (7.4 in) more which is equivalent to 187.6 l/m² (4.6 US gal/ft²) or 1,876,000 l/ha (200,557 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 12° higher in Asuncion than in Te Kauwhata Maf.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Asuncion relative to Te Kauwhata Maf. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Te Kauwhata Maf vs Asuncion
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -43 (-2)
|| -70 (-3)
|| -34 (-1)
|| -22 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Asuncion vs Kirov, Russia
Asuncion vs Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk
Asuncion vs Athens/ Hellenkion, Greece
Asuncion vs Grottaglie, Italy
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Takaroa, French Polynesia
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Arapuni, New Zealand
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Hailar, China
Trier-Petrisberg vs Merida
Moline/ Quad City, Il vs Neustrelitz
Storm Lake, Ia vs Belfast-Aldergrove
Lusaka Int. vs Zigalovo
Asuncion vs Te Kauwhata Maf Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Asuncion
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Kauwhata Maf