Vs > Mahinerangi Dam
Asuncion vs Mahinerangi Dam Climate & Distance Between
Asuncion vs Quixeramobim, Brazil
Asuncion vs Taejon, North Korea
Asuncion vs Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa
Asuncion vs Sarnia, On, Canada
Mahinerangi Dam vs Cape Bellavista, Italy
Mahinerangi Dam vs Parma, Emilia Romagna, Italy
Mahinerangi Dam vs Evora, Portugal
Mahinerangi Dam vs Muren, Mongolia
Ammassalik vs Woomera
Cimone Mountain vs Tura
Port Hardy, Bc vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo
Los Angeles, Ca vs Islamabad
- The distance between Asuncion, Paraguay and Mahinerangi Dam, New Zealand is approximately 10,763 km or 6,688 mi.
- To reach Asuncion in this distance one would set out from Mahinerangi Dam bearing 137.7° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Asuncion bearing 31.2° or NNE .
- Asuncion has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Mahinerangi Dam has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Asuncion is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Mahinerangi Dam is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 14.1 °C (25.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.4 °C (0.7°F) more in Asuncion. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 361.9 mm (14.2 in) more which is equivalent to 361.9 l/m² (8.88 US gal/ft²) or 3,619,000 l/ha (386,895 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 20.4° higher in Asuncion than in Mahinerangi Dam.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Asuncion relative to Mahinerangi Dam. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mahinerangi Dam vs Asuncion
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -10 (0)
|| -37 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Asuncion vs San Fernando De Apure, Venezuela
Asuncion vs Youngstown/ Oh, Usa
Asuncion vs Port Sudan, Sudan
Asuncion vs Gladman Point, Nt, Canada
Mahinerangi Dam vs Greenwood, Ns, Canada
Mahinerangi Dam vs Macapa, Brazil
Mahinerangi Dam vs Angra Dos Reis, Brazil
Mahinerangi Dam vs Sur, Oman
Marble Hill, Mo vs Bitola
Laverton vs Podgorica
Edmonton (Intl), Ab vs New London, Wi
Makoua vs Bodo, Nordland
Asuncion vs Mahinerangi Dam Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Asuncion
Climate Guides for Locations near Mahinerangi Dam