Vs > Lake Tekapo
Asuncion vs Lake Tekapo Climate & Distance Between
Asuncion vs Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada
Asuncion vs Gardermoen, Norway
Asuncion vs Timehri, Guyana
Asuncion vs Tobolsk, Russia
Lake Tekapo vs Eskisehir, Turkey
Lake Tekapo vs Vitoria Da Conquista, Brazil
Lake Tekapo vs Teresina, Brazil
Lake Tekapo vs Luanda, Angola
Ueno vs Minusinsk
Cajamarca vs Jakutsk
Charleston (municipal), Sc vs Egedesminde
West Point, Ga vs Bajsun
- The distance between Asuncion, Paraguay and Lake Tekapo, New Zealand is approximately 10,888 km or 6,766 mi.
- To reach Asuncion in this distance one would set out from Lake Tekapo bearing 137.2° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Asuncion bearing 32.7° or NNE .
- Asuncion has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Lake Tekapo has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Asuncion is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Lake Tekapo is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 13.6 °C (24.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.6 °C (6.5°F) less in Asuncion. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 722.4 mm (28.4 in) more which is equivalent to 722.4 l/m² (17.73 US gal/ft²) or 7,224,000 l/ha (772,294 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.6° higher in Asuncion than in Lake Tekapo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Asuncion relative to Lake Tekapo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Tekapo vs Asuncion
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -15 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Asuncion vs Tontouta, New Caledonia
Asuncion vs Skovorodino, Russia
Asuncion vs Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates
Asuncion vs Kansas City, Missouri, Usa
Lake Tekapo vs Kadugli, Sudan
Lake Tekapo vs Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago
Lake Tekapo vs Maracay, Venezuela
Lake Tekapo vs Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Booneville, Ms vs Floresta
Czestochowa vs Kasama
Minusinsk vs Cape Scott, Bc
Restauracion vs Cherrapunji
Asuncion vs Lake Tekapo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Asuncion
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Tekapo
- Mesopotamia, New Zealand - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) NE
- Lilybank, New Zealand - 34.3 kms (21.3 miles) NNE
- Lochaber, New Zealand - 53 kms (32.9 miles) ENE
- Deepburn, New Zealand - 32.6 kms (20.3 miles) ENE
- Orari Gorge, New Zealand - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) E
- Woodbury, New Zealand - 58.7 kms (36.4 miles) E
- Burkes Pass, Airies, New Zealand - 16.9 kms (10.5 miles) ESE
- Kakahu Bush, New Zealand - 52.7 kms (32.8 miles) ESE
- Te Ngawai, New Zealand - 29.9 kms (18.6 miles) SE
- Cave, Heatherleigh, New Zealand - 46.2 kms (28.7 miles) SE
- Mt Nimrod, New Zealand - 54.7 kms (34 miles) SE