Vs > Constantine (Ain El Bey)
Asuncion vs Constantine (Ain El Bey) Climate & Distance Between
Asuncion vs Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines
Asuncion vs Abilene, Tx, Usa
Asuncion vs Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia
Asuncion vs Flint/ Bishop, Mi, Usa
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Bialystok, Poland
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Uman’, Ukraine
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Lungi, Sierra Leone
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Nokkundi, Pakistan
Whangapoua Forest vs Zinder
Naze vs Albenga
Kobe vs Entebbe
Odessa vs Ivdel’
- The distance between Asuncion, Paraguay and Constantine (Ain El Bey), Algeria is approximately 9,599 km or 5,965 mi.
- To reach Asuncion in this distance one would set out from Constantine (Ain El Bey) bearing 234.7° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Asuncion bearing 226.7° or SW .
- Asuncion has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Constantine (Ain El Bey) has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- Asuncion is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Constantine (Ain El Bey) is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 7.5 °C (13.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.2 °C (14.8°F) less in Asuncion. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 820.2 mm (32.3 in) more which is equivalent to 820.2 l/m² (20.13 US gal/ft²) or 8,202,000 l/ha (876,848 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 10.2° higher in Asuncion than in Constantine (Ain El Bey).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Asuncion relative to Constantine (Ain El Bey). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Asuncion
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -4 (-7)
|| -7 (-13)
|| -7 (-12)
|| -1 (-2)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Asuncion vs Hoseda-Hard, Russia
Asuncion vs Dusanbe, Tajikistan
Asuncion vs Rio Negro, Brazil
Asuncion vs Alice Springs, Australia
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Mangareva, Gambier Islands, French Polynesia
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Utsunomiya, Japan
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Ibiza, Spain
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Evansville, In, Usa
Den Helder vs Valdivia
Tel Aviv vs Maradi
Sal vs Sobral
Ushibuka vs Tidjikdja
Asuncion vs Constantine (Ain El Bey) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Asuncion
Climate Guides for Locations near Constantine (Ain El Bey)