| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Asuncion in September is warm at 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.1 °C (79 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat dry with periodic rain. Just 78.6mm (3.1in) of H2O is dumped during on average 6 days.
- In September the blue above Asuncion is fine having on balance a detectable 6:34 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:37 long and the longest day is 12:21 long with an average length of 11:59.
- There are approximately 5:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Asuncion September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Asuncion, Paraguay
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Asuncion: