| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Asuncion in August is somewhat warm at 18.6 °C (65.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.2 °C (75.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.2 °C (57.6 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry with seldom any rain. Just 77.2mm (3in) of liquid is transfered during an average of 4 days.
- In August the heavens above Asuncion are a little sunny having an average of a measurable 7:11 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:56 long and the longest day is 11:36 long with an average length of 11:15.
- There are approximately 3:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Asuncion August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Asuncion, Paraguay
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Asuncion: